The #5 Thing that Prevents Us from Living Alive – Devaluing Self
…Not acknowledging the truth of who you are… not appreciating your magnificence… not celebrating your intrinsic worthiness… and not honoring your Divine Self
Telltale signs are:
- You say yes to others more than you say yes to yourself
- You sometimes blame and criticize yourself
- You have written off or even forgotten your dreams
- You deprive your gifts from being expressed
- You ignore who you are and what you came here to do
What is the remedy?
- Remember Who You Are! And don’t think about it… it’s impossible to remember who you are with the mind because the mind is limited. Who you are is unlimited and you can only feel the truth of who you are with your heart. Shift from mind consciousness to heart consciousness and you will know that you are Divine Magnificent Creator of Love and Light and you can do anything.
- Allow Your Self to Feel as You Open Your Heart! The journey back to your Self is inside you and the only way to get inside is through an open heart and the only way to keep your heart open is to allow yourself to feel your emotions. It’s OK. Understand that the purpose of all emotion is to guide you deeper inside to the Truth of Who You Are! Practice opening your heart and keeping it open! You can do it. And it will change your life.
- Live Alive™ From Your Heart! Why are you here? Who do you want to be? What do you want to do with your life? Ask your Self this and really take the time to answer it from your heart. You are here for a reason and that reason is whatever you decide it is. Make a decision and begin creating the life you dream of now.